ANTHONY'S TRAVEL CONDITIONS OF HIRE
Any objections to the following Booking Conditions must be received within 24 hours of receipt of booking. Failure to do so will be seen as acceptance of all Anthony's Travel conditions, who will endeavor to carry out the booking.
Payments may be made by most debit & credit cards, however, payments are subject to an additional transaction fee.
1. Any balance of payment to be paid 5 days prior to the booking date unless otherwise confirmed.
2. The Hirer to ensure that passengers adhere to collection and departure times. Failure to do so could lead to passengers being left.
3. The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of passengers on the vehicle and for any loss or damage incurred, no food or drink to be consumed on the vehicle.
4. We cannot be held responsible for failure to reach or leave destinations at a desired time due to bad weather conditions, traffic congestion, or any other matter which is beyond our control.
5. Any driver or servant of the Company can refuse to carry any passenger whose behaviour can be considered unruly.
6. Vehicles are only to carry up to the stated amount of passengers which the Hirer has designated and agreed with the Company.
7. Our vehicles are maintained to a high standard in accordance with Ministry of Transport rules, however, breakdown may occur, when every endeavor will be made to provide a vehicle of similar standard.
8. Some company vehicles are fitted with non-standard facilities eg toilets, tables, hot water boiler, radio, tv, video player, seat belts etc. We will endeavor to provide these facilities where requested, however, due to operational reasons, these facilities may be withdrawn without notice. In this event no refund or reduction in hire charge will be made.
9. The Company reserve the right to provide alternative vehicle (s) to carry out the hire, other than those indicated.
10. Anthony's Travel do not hold any responsibility whatsoever for the safety or custody of any personal items, belongings, purchases, luggage or any other items carried by any passenger or left on the vehicle.
11. Anthony's Travel take pride in the cleanliness of all their vehicles and fully expect passengers to respect this. However, if the vehicle is in need of extensive valeting a charge will be made accordingly after the Hire.
12. In the event of the vehicle becoming soiled as the result of a passengers/s vomiting in the vehicle, a minimum charge of £10 will be made to the Hirer.
13. Any changes to the routing, collection and drop-off points must be, at all times, confirmed with Anthony's Travel Office; not to the driver of the vehicle.
14. Prices are quoted on the information given by the Hirer, as mileage, drivers' wages, fuel costs and Ministry of Transport Regulations affect the cost of Hire. Any information such as collection and drop-off points should not be witheld as it would reflect an inaccurate price. In the event of this happening the Hirer will be invoiced for the extra costs incurred.
15. Cancellation of booking results in loss of deposit.
16. Cancellation within 7 days of hire date results in 50% of the cost of hire to be paid
17. Cancellations within 24 hours of hire date results in the full fee to be paid.
18. Anthony's Travel reserves the right to refuse to carry any party. Any driver or servant of Anthony's Travel can refuse to carry any passenger whose behaviour can be considered unruly or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
19. No drivers, servants or agents of Anthony's Travel are empowered to alter, amend or cancel any of these conditions.
20. Unless agreed in writing, the vehicles used on the hire are not available for the Hirer's use other than for the outward or return journeys. The vehicle (s) remaining at the drop off point/destination cannot be guaranteed.
21. No food or drink is to be consumed on the vehicle, unless agreed in writing.
22. All passengers must wear the seat belts provided in vehicles at all times whilst the vehicle is in motion. We do not accept any liability for injuries however caused whilst travelling on board the vehicle if you fail to wear the seat belt provided.
23. The use of onboard audio / visual equipment is solely for the showing of material for which the hirer / user holds full copyright or authority for public use.
DVD / VIDEO
Only films produced by the following companies can be viewed on Anthony's Travel coaches: