Health & Safety at Anthony's Travel
As a respected provider of quality transportation, Anthony's Travel is committed to providing a safe working environment for staff and clients alike. We ensure that we meet and exceed statutory requirements and workplace control requirements.
We continue to provide the highest standards of Health Safety and Welfare For All which is monitored and audited by external consultants.
Anthony's Travel is an authorised coach operator in accordance with the Public Passenger vehicles Act 1981 and as a bona fide coach operator you can rest assured that we hold the appropriate Vehicle, Public and Employee Liability insurance , copies available upon request.
Purpose designed risk assessments specifically for coach travel are available for our group organisers and we welcome inspection of our licensing , insurance , Health & Safety Policies and emergency procedures prior to hire.
At Anthony's Travel we take our commitments very seriously -this page provides useful information regarding Health & Safety issues.
- To view our full conditions of hire please click here
Risk Assessment & Training at Anthony's Travel
Recent courses completed for our staff include First Aid, Midas Passenger Assistant courses, Minimise Your Risk Driver training sessions.
We are also accredited by the following organisations:
Useful Documents for Passengers
- BUSK Certificate - Six Star Rating Safety Compliance
- Coach Marque AUDIT REPORT FOR ANTHONYS TRAVEL (.pdf)
- Code of Minimum Standards Quality Assurance Standards - Audit Manual (.pdf)
- Passenger Information Card - Safety Information (.pdf)
- Passenger Information Card - Health Information (.pdf)
- Drugs & Alcohol Policy (.pdf)
- School Briefing Sheet (.pdf)
- School Trip Organisers Coach Safety Card (.pdf)
- Risk Assessment - School Day Trip (.pdf)
- Risk Assessment - School trips to Europe (.pdf)
- Risk Assessment - Travel By Coach (.pdf)
If it isn't Anthony's it's a compromise...