UPDATE: All passengers on coaches and buses in England will be required to wear a face covering from Monday 15th June 2020 – find out more.
We can assure you that we have updated all our practises to meet all the risk assessments and control methods for COVID-19 in accordance to the latest UK government and Public Health England guidelines.
We pride ourselves in our vehicle presentation at all times, but extra caution at all times is being taken such as;
- increased deep cleaning both inside and out of our coaches, including extra care being taken with, railings, surfaces disinfected including driver’s area and seats
- we have two Fog-It machines, these will be used to sanitise all vehicles totally eliminating any germs, bacteria, spores and viruses that are airborne or lingering on carpets, curtains, upholstery and any other furniture. Even hard surfaces and air ventilation systems will be fogged, deodorised & germ free
- we have just purchased a handheld temp gun to check staff temperature every morning prior to them being allowed onto any of our vehicles
- we have social distancing measures we can put in place on all vehicles
- we have hand sanitiser gel, PPE for Drivers if required ( not a legal responsibility ) visors, face masks and gloves
All these updates are on one top of every coach being the best quality with each one fitted with alcolocks, CCTV, telematics systems and all staff DBS checked
If you have any questions about the above or you need more clarification on anything please don’t hesitate to contact us, we are here and ready to help.