AWARD WINNING TRANSPORT!
On Thursday 10th April 2014 we were honoured to attend the UK Coach Awards after being short listed in four sections, collecting the ROSCO Gold Award for Innovation in Safety.
The judges were really impressed by the track record of innovation in safety at Anthony’s Travel especially:
- Our telematic systems to monitor Driver behaviour
- On board CCTV for passenger and staff safety
- Vehicle tracking systems
- Alcolock breathalyser system which immobilises the vehicle until the Driver has passed a breath test
- School of the Year Competition to encourage and educate schools and pupils on the importance of safe transport
In addition Anthony’s Travel were runners up in the following:
- Medium Coach Operator of the Year
- Driver of the Year Jim Dearden Coach
- Marketing Award for Small or Medium Enterprises
Collecting the Award at the ceremony at the Mercure Hotel Manchester,Tony Bamber founder and Partner of Anthony’s Travel said “it is a great achievement that for six years in a row we have made the final of the prestigious UK Coach Awards, to be shortlisted in four sections is fantastic alone, especially as we are a small family run company with only a fleet of 15 coaches up against some huge national coach companies so to win the Rosco Safety Award was the icing on the cake. I am extremely proud that the judges recognise our commitment to provide quality coach transport and this is a wonderful acknowledgement of all our hardwork”
For further details regarding the UK Coach Awards please visithttp://www.ukcoachawards.co.uk/jupgrade/